Cimbali DT1 Junior CasaCIMBALI
The Junior DT1 has a beautiful stainless outer shell that looks great on black marble, blends in with other stainless steel appliances, and fits under standard cabinet heights of 17 3/4". The Junior DT1 espresso machine has a rotary pump, is very quiet, has programmable volumetric dosing, must be plumbed in, runs on a 15 amp 110-volt circuit, and has the ability to direct drain into the drip tray or not.
Many new features have been added to this machine, including the ability of passive pre-infusion, dual gauges, and a new three-hole steam tip with smaller holes which makes it simple to produce great microfoam even when doing small quantities of milk.
It is very simple to activate pre-infusion: hold any button on the display for 2 seconds and it goes into a pre-infusion mode when you make that drink. Press and release any button and it makes the shot without pre-infusion.
* All of the VST insert baskets will work in the Cimbali portafilters, except the 22 gram *
- Dual gauge
- Built-in passive pre-infusion
- Three hole steam tip with smaller holes for easy production of micro-foam
- Stainless steel outer shell
- Stainless steel multidirectional steam arm
- Stainless steel multidirectional hot water tap
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Rotary pump
- Direct plumb and drain
- Programmable volumetric dosing
- Insulated 2.25 liter stainless steel boiler with Ruveco Teck coating
- 15 amp