Quick Mill Anita Evo (HX) New Redesigned ModelQuick Mill
The Anita is available with a PID controller installed. It has been updated for better performance. Note: You cannot purchase this PID controller separately.
Take a look at the list below of the changes and additions:
The steam arm: The previous steam arm only swung side to side. We replaced it with a swivel one and added the same two-hole steam tip found on our Anita.
The micro-switch under the water tank: Replaced it with the reliable and proven magnetic float sensor we use on the Anita and Andreja Premium. The magnetic sensor is not only very accurate and dependable but by using it, we can eliminate the springs and tray the water tank sets on. By eliminating those two items, the machine is much quieter because there is less to resonate when the pump is activated.
Resettable hi-limit: The previous fusible link has been replaced with a resettable hi-limit. In the event the hi-limit is tripped you can correct the cause and simply press down and reset the limit and you are back up and running without having to replace a fuse.
The gauge of all of the internal wire: The Eliane as a 110 volt espresso machine draws more current with the same size heating element. Therefore, we increased the wiring size so that it can easily handle the current.
The drip tray and its cover: We made it like the one we have on the Anita, Andreja Premium, and Vetrano: Large capacity, no-splash cover, and easy pull-out access.
Warranty: Two-year parts and labor
**FREE Shipping to 48 continuous United States**
Questions? We are here to help. Email us at contact@DenimCoffeeCompany.com
NEW Commercial steam valve NEW Style portafilters NEW TEA coated boilers - protection process drastically reduces possibility of leaching of metals NEW Boiler drain - Allows the boiler to be completely drained for service or shipping NEW Pulsar added - Makes the pump 25% quieter NEW PID with shot timer - Allows for temperature control and extraction timing NEW Custom knobs - easier to use. and more aesthetically pleasing to the eye NEW Non compression valves - Easier to use and less expensive to repair than compression NEW No burn steam wand - Cool touch, does not burn hands and milk does not build up NEW 2 hole steam tip
- Hinged top cover, no need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve, no need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Three position power switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating)
- E-61 commercial group
- Thermo siphon circulation
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Lever-action semi-automatic
- 3 liter water reservoir
- Precise magnetic switch detects low water level
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 46 ounce capacity
- Cup warmer
- Dual-purpose pressure gauge
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Blank for backflushing