Mazzer Mini E Type A - Short Hopper - PolishedMazzer
Mazzer was established at the end of the 1940's in the outskirts of Venice, Italy with the goal of manufacturing high quality grinders for use in the espresso coffee bars. Since its establishment, Mazzer has been providing small, medium, and large gourmet coffee roasters and bar owners with products that have become the standard of quality in the coffee industry worldwide. This is the reason why Mazzer coffee grinders have become the grinders used by the best coffee bars around the world.
The Type A model of the Mini Electronic Doserless Espresso Grinder has the adjustment buttons located on the touch pad on the funnel.
- Flat 64 mm grinding burrs
- Short Bean hopper: 0.9 lbs.
- Stepless micrometrical grind adjustment
- Electronic device to select the dose
- Dosing levels can be adjusted from 4 - 16 g
- Low blade speed (1600 RPM)
- Motor output: 250 watts
- 110 Volt
- Dimensions: 7" W x 10 1/2" D x 16 1/2" H
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- ETL certified both in USA and Canada
**FREE Shipping to 48 continuous United States**
Questions? We are here to help. Email us at contact@DenimCoffeeCompany.com