Gruppo Izzo Alex Duetto 3.0 SS - Stainless Steel Dual Boilers and Solenoid Valve (with PID)Gruppo Izzo
Gruppo Izzo Espresso Alex Duetto 3.0 SS - Stainless Steel Dual Boilers & Solenoid Valve (w/ PID)
The Alex Duetto has been known for years amongst coffee enthusiasts as the leader in dual boiler espresso machines. Now, the Alex Duetto 3.0 SS espresso machine by Izzo has gone even further into the forefront with a score of great new features that make this machine easier to use while producing the same great tasting espressos and cappuccinos the brand is known for.
- Controls the temperature in the group boiler AND the steam boiler. (No Pressure stat)
- Easily changes the machines operational mode from 15 amps to 20 amps.
- Temperature display easily changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Can program the offset settings for both boilers.
- Default values for P, I, and D can be changed (please consult with our Service Department prior to changing).
- Either boiler can be turned off. (save energy and turn the steam boiler off if you only want espresso)
- Note: You can also turn the steam boiler on and off with a switch on the side of the machine.
**NEW** Stainless Steel Boiler & Solenoid valve **NEW** Beautiful stainless steel curved body styling **NEW** Smaller, recessed heater lights **NEW** Large redesigned drip tray, holds 32 oz. of water **NEW** Drip tray has catch tray on back, easy to slide in **NEW** Ergonomic angled portafilters, for ease of use **NEW** Cup warmer tray with rails, better ventilation **NEW** Reinforce front to reduce flexing **NEW** Discharge into drip tray goes down instead of forward, silicone tube no longer visible **NEW** Easy access expansion valve Lever action, E 61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion No-Burn articulating steam arm No-Burn articulating hot water arm **NEW ** 4 different style tips (1- 2 hole, 2- 4 hole,1-5 hole) **NEW** Stainless steel base 58mm tamper All stainless construction (including the frame) Large removable drip tray (includes option to drain if desired) Dual boilers PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree Fahrenheit adjustment) PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure) Extremely quiet rotary pump Quiet and more reliable SSR Power Relay Water tank 2.4 liter with low water sensor (cuts power to heater) Lever control to allow switching water source from direct plumb to water tank Low water sensor in the reservoir Red indicator lights clearly marked so you can tell which boiler is receiving power Rubber insulating boots over heating element ends for safety Optional drain kit included 15 or 20 amperage operational mode 2" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
Questions? We are here to help. Email us at contact@DenimCoffeeCompany.com