Andreja Premium ProfilesQUICK MILL
Quick Mill has now come out with a unique way of brewing coffee through pressure profiling. This pressure profiling system uses a five step approach to allow the extraction to be split into five different time intervals and each allowing for different pressure to be programmed, making it possible to both ramp up or down the pump pressure depending on the coffee type being used.
Stainless Steel Construction: All of our Quick Mill espresso machines use only #304 food grade stainless steel, including the frame.
PID: Exact temperature control for brewing
Timer: Programmable onoff timer through the display.
We are the exclusive North American Importer.
ALL Quick Mill espresso machines are manufactured with T.E.A coated boilers. This protection process drastically reduces the possibility of any leaching of metal. Learn more about T.E.A.
In addition Quick Mill uses only *Low Lead* brass components in their machines.
- Gear driven pump with electromactic pulling
- PID temperature controlled boilers
- Hinged cover - no need to remove cup warming tray to refill tank
- Easy access boiler drain
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304 food grade, even the frame itself
- E-61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- 5 programmable profiles 7 steps each
- Programmable onoff timer through the touch screen.
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Semi automatic lever action
- Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler.
- 3 liter water reservoir
- Direct plumbing optional (Switchable through software setting)
- Large, pull-out stainless drip tray with 46 ounce capacity with drain ability
- Cup warmer
- No burn steam and hot water stainless steel arms
- 2 hole steam tip
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Group pressure gauge
- Precise, magnetic switch detects low water level
- Automatic water level control
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Blank for back-flushing