IZZO COMMERCIAL GRADE HOME ESPRESSO MACHINE
The Izzo Vivi with PID control is the home espresso machine that we at Chris' Coffee consider for someone who likes to buy once and buy right. A 20-year machine that makes exceptional espresso in such a compact package that you'll be hard-pressed to find from anyone other than Gruppo Izzo.
The commercial-grade Sherman tank of an espresso machine is a marvelously compact E-61 group heat exchanger machine. At its heart, the 1.5 liters insulated copper boiler will never let you down. Prepared to provide only the best-tasting espresso the Vivi fitted with single manometers to display boiler pressure give a view into even more consistency in pulling each shot.
For a home espresso machine, the Izzo Vivi with PID controller has a surprisingly large water reservoir. Measuring in at 3-liters Vivi's reservoir allows for increased time between filling. When you do have to refill, the easy access filling from the top-back of the machine will have you back up and running in no time.
Read more below on what's included!
- PID controller with shot timer
- Reading the temperature in degrees Celcius or Fahrenheit.
- Boiler pressure gauge
- E61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- Finely crafted 304 stainless steel case
- Non-compression hot water and steam valves
- Swivel stainless steel hot water and steam wands
- Two-hole steam tip
- Easy access to the water tank
- Insulated 1.5-liter copper boiler
- Resettable high limit
- Control board
- 41W Ulka Vibratory Pump
- Large 3 liter water reservoir
- Low water sensor
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless steel backflush disk
- Stainless steel base tamper
- 15 amp 110 volt