Compak K10 Grinder - Polished Aluminum w/ large hopperCompak
In 1952, Jesus Ascaso founded Compak with an objective in mind, to manufacture a coffee grinder that was functional, simplistic, and built to perfection. Since that time, Compak has continued to bring to market high quality coffee grinders that are ahead of their time.
The K10 was developed to offer the perfect tool for the professional barista. The conical model incorporates the improvements required by the most prestigious baristas for competition at its highest level.
Now come with the new "parallel system".
- Polished Aluminum
- Stepless micrometrical grind adjustment
- Extremely low blade speed (400 RPM)
- Conical 68 mm grinding burrs
- High resistance on/off switch
- Motor output: 825 watts
- Dosing hopper capacity: 300 g
- Dosing levels can be adjusted from 5.5 - 9 g
- Aluminium lever, fork, and doser
- Parallel System - grind regulator lock
- Electronic fan
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" W x 14 1/2" D x 25" H
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" W x 14 1/2" D x 19 1/2" H (With Compak Single Dose Cup)
- Weight: 37.5 lbs.
- 110 Volt
- (ETL) Sanitation Listed (conforms to ANSI/NSF Standard 8)
- (ETL) US Listed (conforms to UL STD 197 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 109)
Warranty: One year parts and labor.
**FREE Shipping to 48 continuous United States**
Questions? We are here to help. Email us at contact@DenimCoffeeCompany.com