Compak F8 Fresh - Black w/ large hopperCompak
In 1952 Jesus Ascaso founded Compak with an objective in mind, to manufacture a coffee grinder that was functional, simplistic, and built to perfection. Since that time Compak has continued to bring to market high quality coffee grinders that are ahead of their time. Compak has worked in collaboration with some of the most prestigious designers in world to bring to market coffee grinders that are not only functional but extremely attractive as well. Compak grinders can be found in some of the best hotels, restaurants, and coffee houses around the world.
The Compak F8 Fresh espresso grinder has been developed in collaboration with some of the most renowned Baristas in the world and designed to transform coffee during the grinding process without altering its properties and bringing out the benefits of each origin.
There have been improvements to the F8 Fresh after the first shipment: The Compak logo is now on the backside of the grinder to give the machine a nice aesthetic appeal. The grind regulator has been improved, tighter, and smoother turning. The capacitor power has been upgraded.
- Flat 83 mm grinding burrs
- Blade speed: 1350 RPM
- Large bean hopper, holds over 3 lbs. of coffee
- Electronic micrometric regulation control
- Manual push-button refill
- Precision dosing
- Adjustable fork height
- 3 grinding modes
- Total and partial coffee counter
- Password to ensure secure settings
- Configurable burr change warning
- Customizable promotion message
- Motor output: 860 watts
- Dimensions: 8 1/3" W x 14 1/2" D x 26" H
- Dimensions: 8 1/3" W x 14 1/2" D x 20" H (with optional short hopper)
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- 110 Volt