Compak E10 Essential On Demand Grinder - PolishedCompak
In 1952 Jesus Ascaso founded Compak with an objective in mind, to manufacture a coffee grinder that was functional, simplistic, and built to perfection. Since that time Compak has continued to bring to market high quality coffee grinders that are ahead of their time. Compak has worked in collaboration with some of the most prestigious designers in world to bring to market coffee grinders that are not only functional but extremely attractive as well. Compak grinders can be found in some of the best hotels, restaurants, and coffee houses around the world.
Compak's Essential On Demand line of espresso grinders perfectly encapsulated their brand. They all feature swift and easy-to-use operation, technological advancements, and a sleek design. The most notable distinction of the EOD grinder is its electronic touch screen, which is fully programmable (automatic or pre-selection) and has key features such as a shot counter and display options.
- Stepless micrometrical grind adjustment
- Blade speed: 400 RPM
- Conic 68 mm grinding burrs
- Hopper capacity: 60 ounces
- Time per dose: 1.9 sec = 7 grams
- Three position power switch (Automatic, Manual, Off)
- LCD touch screen operation
- "Parallel System" grind regulator lock
- Burr replacement alarm
- Adjustable portafilter holder
- Barista Lights
- Electronic fan
- Motor output: 825 watts
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" W x 15 3/4" D x 25" H
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" W x 14 1/2" D x 19 1/2" H (With Compak Single Dose Cup)
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- 110 Volt
- (ETL) Sanitation Listed (conforms to ANSI/NSF Standard 8)
- c(ETL) US Listed (conforms to UL STD 197 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 109)